Why Buy Tilcor ?
Why Buy Tilcor Roofing ?
When deciding on anything that you will buy, you always ask yourself certain questions like:
Does it meet international standards
Do i get a good guarantee
Is it made from quality materials
Does the product look good
Am i dealing with professionals
And most importantly is it the right price
Below are the facts regarding the current stone coated roofing products on the market today and a guide to help you choose what you should and should NOT be taking into consideration when buying a stone coated roof.
Is your roofing tile made from Zincalume and is it made from the highest quality zincalume?
Advances in technology over the last 15 to 20 years means roofing materials are now available that are stronger, lighter, more durable than ever before, people advertising that they invented stone coated roofing 60-70 years ago only shows longevity in the market, the advance in technology and materials is much more recent.
So what should you be looking for when it comes to roofing materials?
1. Zincalume with the right zinc and aluminium ratios (this is what tilcor uses)
2. Zincalume that doesn't have the proper zinc and aluminium ratios - this is usually so that manufactures can advertise that they are using Zincalaume when in fact they are hardly using it at all just a little for adverting purposes
3. Galvanised steel is still been used by manufactures today, galvanised steel for roofing has now been supper seeded by zincalume, you may find some company's that advertise zincalume (or equivalent) really this means they don't Zincaluimum and are still 20 years behind the current trend.
4. Some roofing manufactures don't even use galvanised steel,
FACT - google it yourself?
The reality is that roofs and walls made from Zincalume steel have a far more superior performance over galvanized steel and are very cost competitive. It is very clear that Zincalume out performs galvanized steel.
Does your roofing tile have natural coloured stone chips?
Be very careful with this choice and make sure you buy roof tiles with natural coloured stone chips, inevitably some manufactures will mix small ratios of ceramic coated stones to get some of the colours this is usually OK, as long as the majority are natural coloured stone chips and this should only be the case in such colours as bright blue etc. Look at the manufactures web page, you will usually find good guarantees and details ensuring they use natural coloured stone.
What you should be looking for when looking at stone coated chips on roofing tiles?
Natural Coloured Stone coated Chips, (this is what Tilcor Use)
Tiles that have ALL ceramic Chips to get the colour and no natural coloured stone chips
Painted stone chips (these products will start changing colour as soon as the paint wears off
Sand glued onto the roofing tile and painted (again this usually starts changing colour within a few months)
Below are pictures of FAKE stone coated roofing - Nobody wants to have a roof like this
The Price ?
OK so now you have narrowed down your search to international recognised companies that meet all the international standard requirements, you know your roof is made from ZincAlume and you have natural coloured stone chips, now your ready to get a quotation. Always get at least two quotations from different suppliers to compare, try NOT to use a middle man as they are usually taking a cut, and contact the office of the supplier yourself by email or phone, or go visit them.
What Price should i be paying?
1. Unfortunately some suppliers seem to think that just because they are selling quality goods it means that they can charge whatever they want, making huge profit margins. This shouldn't be the case and nobody should pay over and above what they are worth.
2. You should be treated fairly and given a good price. Tilcor state "You will not find a more durable, versatile and attractive roofing product on the world market that will surpass Tilcor’s quality and affordability"
3. Over pricing, Some suppliers look at the prices of quality products (likeTilcor) and match them accordingly even though their products are not of the same quality.
4. Cheap products, be aware of fake products if in doubt contact the manufacturer directly and ask for your nearest distributor
Tilcor have an International reputation to uphold
Tilcor has an international reputation to uphold, supplying only the finest quality roofing tiles in over 80 countries world wide, Tilcor has been used on some of the most prestige building in the world so you know you are in safe hands when buying a Tilcor product. Tilcors natural stone chips taken from the Volcanic mountains of New Zealand, and high grade Zincalaume steel provides the customer with a product of a life time that wont fade or change colour. Tilcor is a market leading product, and you will not find a better quality roofing tile at a more affordable price.
A metal tile roof is lighter than a concrete or clay tile roof, more durable than an asphalt shingle roof, and easier to handle than long-run corrugate sheets. It is the best reliable and affordable roofing system in the market place in a range of design and styles. In term of delivery to the job site, a metal tile roof is the most cost effective roof for transportation and provides the lowest carbon footprint of any roof on the market.
TILCOR PERFORMANCE GUARANTEES